Disclaimer: This article of Hootsuite Platform Certification Answers is published for educational purposes, so don’t use it in an unethical way and for cheating purposes. If you are doing anything wrong it is all your responsibility.
Hootsuite is a trustworthy platform by 16M+ users from more than 175+ countries all over the globe, as it deals with social media management stuff.
This course will help you to develop skills in social media that will help you to drive traffic to your webpages and generate sales and most importantly you can become a professional social media marketer.
Also Check: Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers
Chapter 1: The Fundamentals of Using Hootsuite Quiz Answers
Lesson 1 | The Hootsuite Platform: Fundamentals Quiz Answers
1. What is the most popular feature of Hootsuite?
- Social media analytics and metrics
- Scheduling and publishing messages to multiple accounts at once
- Geo-locating conversations and geo-targeting messages
- Automating all your social media activities
2. To get the most out of using Instagram Business Account with Hootsuite, what must you do first?
- Connect your Instagram Business account to your Facebook Business Page in Hootsuite
- Populate your Instagram account with a bio, profile picture, and at least 5 images or videos
- Satisfy Hootsuite’s Influencer criteria when signing up
- Create a brand new Instagram Business account, specifically to be used in Hootsuite
- Go to Instagram natively and tap the Hootsuite icon in your settings
Lesson 2 | Hootsuite Engagement: Fundamentals Quiz Answers
1. What’s the difference between a Stream and a Board?
- Boards are for searching out conversations, whereas streams are for publishing content to your audiences.
- Streams display content from your social networks, and Boards house a collection of streams.
- Streams are for searching out conversations, whereas Boards are for publishing content to your audiences.
- Streams provide account analytics, Boards are where geo-searches are performed.
2. Where in the dashboard would you primarily view and engage with your audience and the social media content published by others?
- The content library area
- The apps directory area
- The Composer area
- The Boards and Streams area or Through Tabs and Streams
3. Let’s say you’re creating a search stream in your Hootsuite dashboard, to find mentions of the phrase vacation holiday getaway. How do you ensure that the exact phrase gets searched for, rather than the individual words in the phrase?
- Boolean operators after the phrase
- Quotation marks around the phrase
- Asterisks around the phrase
- Ampersands before the phrase
- @ symbol after the phrase
4. Why is it more beneficial to interact with your audience using Hootsuite, rather than engaging natively from specific social accounts?
- Hootsuite more accurately estimates the dollar value of a like, share, and retweet.
- Hootsuite lets you create specific streams to monitor social media engagements, and respond efficiently in one workspace
- Hootsuite allows you to see the contents of private profiles, providing thorough and accurate customer insights.
- Hootsuite has an ‘auto-engagement’ feature that interacts with your followers more accurately than social networks’ native AI functionality.
Lesson 3 | Hootsuite Publishing: Fundamentals Quiz Answers
1. Hootsuite’s Photo Editor includes numerous tools to help you optimize the photos you are sharing. You can find the Photo Editor
- in the Composer, after selecting a photo to post.
- in the Promote area, for editing paid ads.
2. What is NOT an advantage of managing Instagram with Hootsuite?
- Building and scheduling many Instagram posts in one place
- Managing your scheduled Instagram content alongside scheduled posts on your other social networks
- Access to advanced analytics tools to optimize your Instagram strategy
- Auto-generate content that’s similar to your competitors’ highest performing posts
- The ability to set numerous hashtag search streams side by side and engage with the resulting posts in one place
3. The purpose of the social profile picker in the Hootsuite Composer is to
- select the social networks you’d like to monitor for activity relevant to your brand
- pick the social networks for which you’d like to generate a statistics report about your publishing efforts
- identify the social networks to which you’d like to publish your post
- select or deselect social networks to connect with your Hootsuite account
4. What is the advantage of connecting an Instagram business account to Hootsuite, as opposed to a Instagram personal account?
- You can publish posts directly from the Hootsuite Dashboard, without your mobile device.
- Business accounts get increased organic reach.
- Hootsuite offers business accounts additional privacy features.
- You can publish longer videos.
5. What must be enabled in Hootsuite for Instagram Stories to publish successfully?
- Direct Publishing Notifications
- Super-admin organization permissions
- The Instagram Stories integration
- The Mobile Publishing workflow
Chapter 2: Advanced Uses of Hootsuite Quiz Answers
Lesson 1 | Hootsuite Engagement: Advanced Tactics
1. Why would you want to add a moderate stream for YouTube in your Hootsuite Dashboard?
- To approve or delete incoming comments on your channel or specific videos
- To automatically flag comments that contain keywords that you’ve pre-defined in your YouTube settings
- To curate non-offensive video content that will resonate with the broadest possible cross-section of your audience
- To view analytics on your YouTube channel and videos
- To limit the number of videos shown in a stream (per 24 hours) to below the threshold you define.
2. To find and engage in Twitter conversations happening in specific geographical areas that are relevant to your company, which Hootsuite feature should you use?
- Geo-targeted messages
- The Hootsuite surveillance feature
- Hootsuite campaigns
- Geo-search streams
- Internal/external tagging
- Location tags
3. In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- targeting paid advertisements to the user more accurately.
- gathering marketing analytics on the user’s behaviour.
- understanding the full context of the most recent exchange.
- feeding data into Hootsuite chatbot for more human-like responses.
4. Conversations on Twitter move fast and it’s easy to miss the opportunity to engage with an important influencer or prospect. What Twitter feature could you use to group together similar people and topics to keep up with activity.
- Twitter lists
- Twitter spaces
- Hootsuite groups
- Twitter streams
- Twitter groups
Lesson 2 | Hootsuite Publishing: Advanced Tactics
1. Which of the following actions can NOT be done in the Hootsuite Planner?
- composing a post
- rescheduling a post
- editing a post
- performing a geo-search
2. When using Hootsuite’s Bulk Composer, how far in advance must your posts be scheduled ahead of when the CSV file is uploaded into Hootsuite?
- 2 hours
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 hours
- 1 day
3. If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- Content Library
- Approvals Queue
4. The Hootsuite Bulk Composer enables you to
- schedule up to 350 posts at once, including existing scheduled posts
- add metadata to all YouTube videos in a previously published playlist
- send out hundreds of personalized direct messages to your Twitter and LinkedIn followers
- “Bulk-Approve” large numbers of posts composed by team members across your org
- Produce AI-generated SEO positive copy, to maximize the capture of search traffic.
5. Let’s say that you want to put paid advertising dollars behind any post you’ve published in the past week that contains the word “excellent”, has an image, and received over 500 Likes. What feature in Hootsuite’s Promote tool would you use to accomplish this?
- “Build Your Own” audience
- Automation Triggers
- Post Performance
- Audience Discovery
- Automatic Performance Advertising
6. Let’s say you’re working on a post for a Campaign, and want to create several variations of that post, without altering the original. Which technique or feature would you use?
- Duplicate a Draft
- Cascade a Message
- Array a Post
- Duplicate a Campaign
- Draft Variant
Lesson 3 | Hootsuite Analytics: Advanced Tactics
1. What Hootsuite Analytics feature allows you to share an unlimited amount of customizable social analytics data, to surface the performance of your organization’s social accounts to key stakeholders?
- The Insights feature
- the Metrics module
- The Reports feature
- The Social Data Share feature
- Social Return Transparency
2. A benefit of using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that it shows
- stats for posts published both natively and through Hootsuite
- suggested copy for creating high performing posts
- projected metrics for Draft posts, based on the performance of similar, previously published content
- your social share of voice for keywords and hashtags
- automated notifications that alert you to a decline in social ROI
- a utopian vision of the future
Lesson 4 | Hootsuite Mobile, App Directory, and Team Management
1. Select the 4 features that are available on the Hootsuite Mobile app
- Team Metrics
- Inbox and Settings
2. ‘Hootsuite Organizations’ is
- a consulting service provided by Hootsuite to Enterprise clients
- Hootsuite’s parent company
- a collaboration tool for teams to collectively manage social media activities
- a network of partner companies who make apps for the Hootsuite platform
- a consortium of companies who own the internet
The training is absolutely free of cost and to get the certification you have to purchase it for $99. You may not feel this course is not suitable that’s why it is a beginner-friendly program. by professionals of social media. The total time required to finish this course is 2hr 30min.
Benefits of Joining Hootsuite Platform Certification
- You will get a genuine certificate of Social Media Management from Hootsuite and you can use this to get jobs.
- It will help you to get a job and you can also work as a freelancer or for your clients to help them grow their social media marketing.
- This certificate will remain with you forever online, so you can access it whenever you want and you can also embed it on your blog or social profiles to get noticed.
Hootsuite Platform Certification Course Curriculum
It is divided into 3 chapters
Chapter 1: The fundamentals of Using Hootsuite has a beginner level of introduction, where you will be learning the advantages of using Hootsuite to manage your social media presence and many more important things to clear your basic is covered in this particular module.
Chapter 2: Advanced Uses of Hootsuite has an Intermediate/Advanced level of lectures where the trainers have explained advanced publishing techniques such as bulk uploading, managing RSS feeds, geo-targeting, social searches, and more analytics functionalities which is necessary for you to know.
Chapter 3: Optional Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers is the premium chapter that costs $99 where you will get your official certification that will prove your expertise in this field.
Chapters 1 and 2 are completely free to join and learn but you won’t be getting any kind of certification from the House of Hootsuite.
Hootsuite Platform Certification Answers FAQ
What is the cost of Hootsuite Platform Certification exam?
All you have to pay for the Hootsuite Platform Certification exam are $99.
What is the expiry period of certificate?
Once the certificate is issued you can use it for lifetime, as a college certification and there is no expiry of it.
What is unique in this program than Social Marketing Certification?
The social Marketing Certification Answers deals with the techniques of social media marketing, whereas Hootsuite Platform Certification Answers deals with the Hootsuite dashboard.
What is the min percentage required to pass the exam?
The min percentage required is 75%.
Total time to finish the exam?
Total time required to finish the Hootsuite Platform Certification exam answers are 60min and total number of questions are 50.
Should I pay again to reappear if I fail in final exam?
You can appear in the exam as much time you want without repaying.
I hope this article would be useful for you get the informations about Hootsuite Platform Certification Answers. If it helped you in any way then don’t forget to share it with all your friends on social media and let them know about the Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers.
Hope this would help you to make your learning easier.