Here are all the 10 Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers updated today with the latest and correct google digital marketing course answers.
If you were looking for the google digital garage answers of the module 4 quiz, then you are at the right place. Because here I have shared all 10 digital garage answers. Also Check: HubSpot Academy Inbound Certification Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers – Plan your online business strategy
Google Digital Garage Answers of Check Your Knowledge
1. The benefits of an online strategy
Sam has recently decided to launch an online fitness coaching service. He has registered a domain name and set up a website, but is unsure of how to launch his business online in a way that will help him grow sustainably.Help Sam create his own online business strategy, by selecting the correct steps he should take.
- What should his first step be? – Define business goals
- What should his second step be? – Write a mission statement
- What should his third step be? – Identify his USP
2. Taking a business online
Omar owns a stall selling handmade cosmetics, and wants to launch an e-commerce site. He has lots of experience selling his products in person at markets, but is now hoping to reach more customers online.
Can you advise Omar on how to make both his online and offline business successful?
- He should focus on duplicating his successful offline marketing efforts to an online audience – False
- He should sell at a cheaper price on the website to attract more customers – False
- He should identify his various online and offline audiences, and how best to engage them – True
- He should consider paid online advertising as the sole means of promoting his business online – False
3. Understanding customer behaviour
Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence.
As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information.
Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- Website layout
- Instagram account
- Instructor’s Blog
- Email marketing
4. How to stand out from the competition
Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales.
Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Hire a financial planner
- Identify a USP
- Ship to new countries
- Build a SWOT analysis
- Distribute feedback forms to suppliers
- Review competitor websites
5. Using goals to improve business performance
Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”.
Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- Ensure 80% of clients use the gym’s online system to book personal training appointments
- Increase how much money customers spend in the gym’s juice bar
- A score of 85% or more in the annual survey for the question ‘Would you recommend this gym to a friend?’
- Ensure 90% of new gym members book an induction session within the first two weeks of joining
Google Digital Garage Answers of Quiz
1. What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- Identifying business goals
- Understanding what the competition is doing
- Knowing the market
- Aligning goals to the strategy
2. What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- To help determine a marketing strategy
- To help a business understand the customer journey online
- To help a business reach a global audience
- To give insight into specific customer groups
3. Why is optimising customer touchpoints online beneficial for businesses?
- It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
4. Once you’ve worked out your Unique Selling Point (USP), how would you use it in a long-term online strategy?
- Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
5. What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Audience segmentation
- Long-term projections
- Financial viability
- Board decisions
These were all the Google digital Marketing Module 4 Answers, all these are the correct that you can find only here.
- All Modules Of Google Digital Garage
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Answer [All Quiz & Final Exam]
Disclaimer: These questions & answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use it to pass the google digital garage exam with these fundamentals of digital marketing answers.
I hope you found this article helpful, if it helped you in any way then don’t forget to share it with your friends and let them know about the Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers.