Here are all the 12 Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers updated today with the latest and correct google digital marketing course answers.
If you were looking for the google digital garage answers of the module 3 quiz, then you are at the right place. Because here I have shared all 12 digital garage answers. Also Check: HubSpot Academy Inbound Certification Answers
Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers – Build your web presence
Google Digital Garage Answers of Check Your Knowledge
1. Choosing your online presence
Addie runs a local bakery. After getting the business up and running over the last six months, she’s now ready to create a digital presence.
What do you think Addie should set up first:
- A social media profile
- A mobile app?
2. How websites work?
Addie is investigating how to create business websites for her local bakery business. She’s trying to get her head around how websites work.How good is your tech knowledge?Can you check the facts for Addie?
- An IP address is made up of a string of numbers that can be located by any device connected to the internet – True
- A browser figures out where online content is hosted and displays it to the user – True
- Every website is hosted on a server – True
- When users navigate to a website it is known as ‘hosting’ – False
3. Key website ingredients
Addie owns the Knead to Know Bakery and has decided to open a website.
But first she needs to choose a domain name.
Take a look at her ideas and select the best domain name by crossing off the rest.
4. Websites and your business goals
Addie is drafting a description for the About Us page of her bakery website.
Which do you think works best?
- Love cake? So do we. Here at knead to know Bakery we have a passion and reputation for creating the most delicious cookies, cakes and bread.
5. Make your website easy to use
Addie wants to make her website easy to navigate.Which of the following features should Addie include on every page of her website?
- Side menu
- About Us information
- Bakery logo leading to homepage
- Search field
6. Website design do’s and don’ts
To make the homepage of her local bakery website interesting, Addie wants to add some media elements to it.
Different elements will cause the page to take longer to load, so she needs to get the right mix for the site.
Can you put the following elements in order from the ones with the longest load time to the shortest?
- 2 minute HD advertising video for the bakery
- Large high res, full screen background image
- 20 second explainer animation
- Low res compressed thumbnail image
- Twitter button that links out to twitter page
- Text descriptions
Google Digital Garage Answers of Quiz
1. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
- Customers can learn about a business by downloading a mobile app, but they can’t place an order using an app
- Building a new website requires a large budget
- Mobile apps enable your customers to purchase your products without being on your website
- All businesses must have a website to sell products
2. What is a web server?
- The customer service representative you can call when you have questions about your website
- The answer you get when you search a term on the web
- A computer connected to the Internet with software that allows it to host all the components of your website
- The device that determines the speed of your mobile connection
3. Fill in the blank: A __________ is a shortcut to other pages on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Return link
- Menu bar
4. Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- A lot of deep scientific information and detailed statistics
- Special offers
- Certifications to show you’re qualified to provide a service
5. Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- A list of phone numbers customers can use to get in contact with you
- A ‘Get directions to our store’ button which when clicked, redirects to a map displaying directions to the store based on the customer’s current address
- An icon button that takes the customer to your social media accounts
- A hotline phone number that helps users complete their purchases
6. What should you consider when developing your website content?
- What your customers are looking for
- Your latest promotions and discounts
- Your brand values
- Whether the content will go viral or not
These were all the Google digital Marketing Module 3 Answers, all these are the correct that you can find only here.
- All Modules Of Google Digital Garage
- Google Digital Garage Module 1 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 2 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 4 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 5 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 6 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 7 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 8 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 9 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 10 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 11 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 12 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 13 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 14 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 15 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 16 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 17 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 18 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 19 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 20 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 21 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 22 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 23 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 24 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 25 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Module 26 Answers
- Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers
- Google Digital Garage Answer [All Quiz & Final Exam]
Disclaimer: These questions & answers are only for educational purposes so please don’t use it to pass the google digital garage exam with these fundamentals of digital marketing answers.
I hope you found this article helpful, if it helped you in any way then don’t forget to share it with your friends and let them know about the Google Digital Garage Module 3 Answers.